Welcome to FBC
We are a Church for your whole family!
At FBC Grove City, you will discover a community of people focused on a growing relationship with God and developing intentional relationships with others.
Blended Worship - Sundays at 9:15am and 10:45am in the Worship Center
Our blended worship service includes a praise band, choir, and orchestra.
Contemporary Worship - Sundays at 10:45am in the West Wing Auditorium
Our contemporary worship service includes a modern worship band.
Plan your Visit
We are excited you are considering visiting FBC! We want you to feel at home the moment you drive onto campus and park in one of our VIP guest parking spots. Click on the tabs below to find more helpful information.
WHo we are
People describe FBC as a large church with a community feel. Visitors enjoy the friendliness and family nature of FBC, as well the biblical teaching. Every week we open our Bibles and study God’s Word and seek His direction for our lives. We believe we were created to, "Love God, Love Others, and Change the World," and that is what we seek to do.
YOUR First VISIT
We are so excited that you are considering visiting with us and strive to make your experience incredible from the moment you drive on our campus!
We have a guest parking spot for you in the front. Just follow the signs!
Once inside, please visit our Welcome Center in the main lobby. We will be happy to assist you with finding your way to worship service, or checking in children if needed, plus we have a special gift for you. Our Next Step Kiosk is also a great place to get more information about FBC and to ask questions.
What to wear?
Come as you are. On any given Sunday you will see members and visitors wearing anything from t-shirts to a coat and tie.
The Bible tells us to speak the truth in love. We find our truth from the Bible, and this primary in how we love our community and the world.
On Sunday mornings, join us for our contemporary service at 10:45am or one of our blended services at 8:00am, 9:15am and 10:45am.
FIRSTkids meets at both our 9:15am and 10:45am services for ages birth-6th grade on Sunday mornings.
As a church, we want to respect the guidelines set by health and government officials and love our neighbors well, just as the Bible calls us to. So, while these plans may change as the situation changes, here are a few things that you need to know before you come Sunday:
- Any child in the Nursery thru 6th grade will need to be preregistered.
- We want to make sure that we are doing everything to keep your family healthy so we will be utilizing the Church Center app for check-in so that we can be as touch-free possible. It can be found by searching Church Center in the App Store or the Google Play Store and will be required for checking-in.
- So that we can accommodate as many families as possible that wish to worship each Sunday, a child may only attend one hour (9:15 or 10:45).
- Class size will be limited according to health and safety recommendations; therefore, you must preregister for each Sunday. Registration may fill up and will end at 8:00am Sunday morning.
- While we do understand that preparing families to leave on Sunday morning can be hectic and things do not always go as planned, we do ask that you be on time for your class. Due to the limited capacity, we will only be able to guarantee your child’s spot up to 10 minutes after the start of each service. Please also pick up children immediately following service.
- To limit the number of children in enclosed spaces and time spent sanitizing, we ask that you take your children to the bathroom before coming to the FirstKids preschool and elementary wings.
- Upon entering the wing, your child will have a temperature check. This will also apply to all adults who are serving in the wing. We love all the children who attend with us on Sundays and ask that you help keep everyone healthy and safe by staying home if you or your child(ren) have any symptoms of illness.
- FirstKids workers will be required to wear a mask anytime that the classes are inside the building. To allow more room for social distancing, we will be taking the children outside for a portion of the class as weather permits. During that time, the workers will be permitted to remove the mask as long as social distancing is being properly practiced.
- Adults not serving in FirstKids will not be permitted to enter the wing. Parents will drop off children to a FirstKids team member at the wing door and pick up at the wing door.
- Please ensure that you pick up your child/children immediately after the service you attend is over. This enables our teachers to have a quick break and to prepare for the class.
- Due to the nature of a pandemic we will need a liability waiver signed for each child.
- Per orders effective July 23, 2020 at 6pm, the Ohio Department of Health has issued a state-wide facial covering requirement. This affects individuals ages 10 and up.
Thank you for following these guidelines as we all work together to keep everyone at First Baptist Church safe and healthy. We cannot wait to see you!