In-Person Worship Update
Updated July 9, 2020
Changes are in Bold
We are meeting in the church building for
Here is what you need to know:
There are 5 Sunday morning worship services on-campus:
8:00am (mask required), 9:15am, & 10:45am blended services
9:15am & 10:45am contemporary services
Live Stream Service Times: 9:15AM and 10:45AM
- Children's ministry will be available beginning July 12th at 9:15am and 10:45am for grades 1-6 ONLY and requires preregistration for one worship service hour only.
- Adult FIRSTgroups, students and preschool will not be meeting on Sunday mornings on-campus in the building at this time.
- Effective Wednesday, July 8th at 6:00pm, the Ohio Department of Health requires individuals in Franklin County to wear facial coverings in public places.
- This requirement shall continue until Franklin County is no longer designated at level 3 or level 4 in accordance with the Ohio Public Health Advisory System.
- Please see the order dated July 8, 2020, Section 7, for exceptions to this requirement.
- Our facility staff have deep cleaned and sanitized our building.
- We will clean as needed between services.
- Social distancing will be practiced in the auditorium.
- Family seating will be available.
- There will not be childcare, but the nursery will be open for parents to change a diaper or whatever is needed for your child.
- Our staff and volunteers will be wearing masks and gloves as appropriate.
- We ask that you wear a mask if possible; we understand that not all can. If you forget your mask, we will have them available for you.
- We ask you to please practice social distancing in the lobbies, restrooms and hallways.
- Please follow the instructions of the parking lot attendants and greeters when entering and exiting the property and the building.
Will it always be like this? No, this is just the first step in re-opening our building.