In-Person Worship Update
Updated August 13, 2020
Changes are in Bold
We are meeting in the church building for
Here is what you need to know:
There are 4 Sunday morning worship services on-campus:
8:00am (service designed for those who consider themselves high-risk regarding COVID-19-mask required)
9:15am, & 10:45am blended services
10:45am contemporary service
Live Stream Service Times: 9:15AM and 10:45AM
- Children's ministry is open at 9:15am and 10:45am for nursery-6th grade and requires preregistration for one worship service hour only.
- Adult FIRSTgroups, students and preschool will not be meeting on Sunday mornings on-campus in the building at this time.
- Effective Wednesday, July 23rd at 6:00pm, the Ohio Department of Health requires individuals ten years of age and up in Ohio to wear facial coverings in public places.
- This requirement shall continue until the Governor's Executive Order expires or the Director of the Ohio Department of Health rescinds or amends the Order.
- Please see the order dated July 23, 2020, Section 2, for requirements and exceptions to this Order.
- Our facility staff have deep cleaned and sanitized our building.
- We will clean as needed between services.
- Social distancing will be practiced in the auditorium.
- Family seating will be available.
- There will not be childcare, but the nursery will be open for parents to change a diaper or whatever is needed for your child.
- Our staff and volunteers will be wearing masks and gloves as appropriate.
- We ask that you wear a mask if possible; we understand that not all can. If you forget your mask, we will have them available for you.
- We ask you to please practice social distancing in the lobbies, restrooms and hallways.
- Please follow the instructions of the parking lot attendants and greeters when entering and exiting the property and the building.